Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My life keeps getting worse..

Mr Henderson came by to visit today. He’s the priest in our local church. You might be wondering why he would come to visit our family. Well, it turns out that he was wondering if I would like to join the Youth Club…

Hahahahahah!!! Can you believe it? Me?! I did go to a Youth Club once, long ago but I stopped. What makes him think I would like to go to another Youth Club? Oh well… I DO like Mr Henderson… He’s the sort of nice, old man that you just feel like respecting… Since I like and respect him, I said “yes”, of course.

I thought I would not like Youth Club at first, but I was wrong ~

It was quite fun actually. Other than talking and laughing with one another, we play games like table tennis and sometime, we throw darts. I made some friends. One of them is a girl named Diana. She’s nice and I really like her.

Now, the interesting bit is coming… The other friend I made at Youth Club is called Jeff. He has this nice, funny, bouncy way of walking and he has curly, blond hair. He always has a cheeky grin too, and he’s forever saying and doing funny things to make everybody laugh. Somehow, I think he likes me… He’s always trying to ‘arrange’ it so that we will end up playing table tennis together.

Well… that was what I thought until one horrible day…

I received a message from Mr Henderson saying that Jeff wanted to meet me at the train station.
I thought it was a date!!! I was feeling so excited and happy!
However… However… it was all a horrible mistake! Mr Henderson heard wrongly! Jeff did not ask to meet me at all! *cries*
When I got to the train station, I saw Diana coming to meet Jeff. It turns out that Jeff had asked Diana to help him with a Garage Sale project. All the same, I was feeling embarrassed for thinking that Jeff wanted to date me…

I DID learn a lesson from this incident though… I realised that if I can be attracted to Jeff, then maybe… I am not in love with Tony after all…


Yours Always,
Anna

0 comments:

Date and Time


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster