Friday, September 19, 2008

NEW JOB!!!

I thought it would be good to try and get a part-time job. After all, I can then earn some money so I can buy nice clothes with my own money instead of having to ask money from my parents.

Well, I did NOT get that cashier job at the supermarket that I was hoping for… L

BUT! Dear, sweet Mrs. Chapman… <3 <3 <3
She offered me a job at her shop! Basically, I just need to help Mrs. Chapman collect money from her customers when they buy things. Mrs. Chapman told me that she offered me the job so that she can relax once in awhile, but somehow, I know that she gave me the job because she really wants to help me…

Working is NOT easy. I had to learn so many things. For example, I have to know where everything is placed so that I can tell the customers where to look for things.

Also, * the most difficult thing about working * - is that I have to deal with so many different kinds of people. Some of these people seem to be quite “strange” and I am not always very happy to be dealing with them…

However, I am VERY glad to be working at Mrs. Chapman’s shop. It is not only because I get to earn some pocket money, I am happy, mostly because I feel that I get to meet all kinds of people I have never met before. Can you imagine how exciting it is, to be learning about the different kinds of people in this world?

For example, there was a very rich lady who stole a very cheap pen from Mrs. Chapman’s store today! I saw her! I was wondering why a rich person would do that… Then, Mrs. Chapman told me that these people steal things just for the excitement.

I think it’s sad. These people are pitiful. Their lives are so meaningless that they have to resort to stealing just so that they can feel excited…

Yours Always (and lovingly),
Anna Peacock

0 comments:

Date and Time


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster